- Fee Refund Policy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The platform enables transactions between ‘de Guide institute’ and the User. The User can choose any course and make the monthly/cumulative Fee accordingly. On the basis of the course chosen, the User can access the contents/study materials assigned for the respective course till the validity of the Fees exists.
- Guide PSC Platform - Use of Platform and Services:You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles.
- You shall not try to host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information provided in the Platform.
- You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce the presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by ‘hacking’, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platformincluding any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name 'de Guide institute', or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of ‘de Guide institute’ or otherwise tarnish or dilute any ‘de Guide institute’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or networks.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- ‘de Guide institute’ shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
- Account Registration – For a candidate to be a User, first he/she has to register an account with the ‘Guide PSC’ Platform by giving the necessary data.
- You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (‘Guide PSC Account’) and become a member.
- We will create your ‘Guide PSC’ Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your Login credentials. You agree that you will not disclose them to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Guide PSC Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account.
- Contents and materials accessed from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties.
- Fee Payment: As a general rule, all Fee payments done on the platform are treated as confirmed.
- All payments made against the Courses on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the payments made on the Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of joining a course. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ‘de Guide institute’ is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks.
- (D) User shall be required to provide credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment on the Platform. In this regard, User agrees to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for making payments. User shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by User, i.e. in any transaction, User must use his/her own credit/ debit card. The information provided by the User will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. User shall be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- Referral Commission: An active User (Referrer) will get a Referral Commission for each and every new candidate (Referee) referred by that particular active User (Referrer). The main aim of the Referral Commission is to financially help those deserving candidates to pay their Fees at the Institute and to continue their classes at the institute.
- The Referral Commission will be a fixed percentage not less than 10% of the Fees paid by the new candidate (Referee) per month. The rate of percentage may change from time to time.
- Only an active User will be paid the Referral Commission. An active User means a candidate who is already having a Roll No and has no pending Fees.
- The commission will be given to the User (Referrer) on each and every Fee payment made by the new candidate (Referee) as long as the Referee pays Fees to the institute.
- For a User to be considered as a Referrer, the new candidate has to provide the Roll No. of that User (Referrer) at the time of Registration of the new candidate (Referee), in the space provided for in the registration form.
- The maximum Referral Commission per month, that shall be paid to a Referrer is limited to the extent of his/her Fee paid in that particular month.
- Payment Cancellation and Refund
Please refer to the Fee Refund Policy for cancellation of Fee payments and refunds in relation to usage of the Platform for joining courses.
- We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, try to correct it at the earliest.
- If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
- By using the Platform, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of the Teachers or other Users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against that particular person or firm who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
- As we are providing our service mainly inside Kerala, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside Kerala. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside Keralam, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
- You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- You agree and grant permission to ‘de Guide institute’ to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from ‘de Guide institute’.
- By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- (B) Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You will not try to submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- You will not (a) use any services provided by the Platform for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind.
- You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Platform.
- You will not use another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including ‘flaming’, ‘spamming’, ‘flooding’, ‘trolling’, and ‘griefing’ as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not attempt to delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
- You shall not access the Platform without authority or use the Platform in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts any part of the Platform or the Platform software or any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored.
- We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will always be 100% correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
- Intellectual Property
- We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it including but not limited to user interface, layout format, Order placing process flow and any content thereof.
- You recognize that ‘de Guide institute’ is the registered owner of the word mark ‘de Guide institute’ and the logo including but not limited to its variants (IPR).
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Transfer of Contract:You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Contact Us
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments regarding this Platform.
- Grievance Officer/Nodal Officer
In accordance with (1) Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, and (2) Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020l the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer/Nodal Officer is provided below:
Mr. Dileep R, de Guide institute
Reg Office: Nalanda, Near Post Office, Kazhakuttom – 695582, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 – 93 8888 3322
- THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
- DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY'S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY'S / MERCHANT’S/ PDP’S SERVICES.
- WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECTS DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS". WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, ADVICES SUGGESTIONS, ILLUSTRATIONS NOTIFICATIONS, CIRCULARS ETC. ARE COLLECTIVELY STATED ‘THE CONTENT’ IN THIS WEBSITE . IF THE SAID CONTENT CONTAINS ANY MISTAKES , OMISSIONS , INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ETC. DE GUIDE INSTITUTE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY THEREOF. THE INSTITUTE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMS ITS LIABILITIES IN RESPECT THEREOF. ANY ACTION ON YOUR PART ON THE BASIS OF THE SAID CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY . THE INSTITUTE RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY PART OF THE SAID CONTENT AT ANY TIME AS AND WHEN REQUIRED AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE DISPLAYED OR PRINTED IN ANY FORM IN PART OR WHOLE WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL OF ‘DE GUIDE INSTITUTE’.
FEE REFUND POLICY
‘de Guide institute’ does not offer any refunds against services already opted by the candidate (‘User’) directly or through the Platform unless an error that can be directly attributable to de Guide institute has occurred during the transaction.
As and when a new candidate registers for the ‘Guide PSC’ App, she/he will get two days’ free trial period for them to decide whether to continue or not. Only after that they are supposed topay the Fees for availing the continuous use of the services. Under the said circumstance, No Refund of Fee will be made once the Fee is paid unless and otherwise the Fee payment was made due to some transactional error or due to some other error which can directly be attributable to ‘de Guide institute’.
In line with recognized international practice and for the information of Users and others who visit the institute's website we believe that it is necessary to post a privacy statement. The information shared with ‘de Guide institute’ will be treated as private. We also desire to say explicitly that adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to Users and their dealings with the institute from the fraudsters and the unscrupulous people. Customer confidentiality and privacy is of utmost concern to the institute.
We recognize that our Users expect privacy and security for their personal affairs. We want you to be informed of our commitment to protect the privacy of your personal information with the following privacy principles and practices. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the User of the Guide PSC Platform. The term ‘Services’ refers to any services offered by ‘de Guide institute’ whether on the Guide PSC Platform or otherwise.
Information We Collect From You
We collect information from you regarding Name, Address, Email Address, Contact Number, Date OfBirth, Photo, ID Proof, Location PIN etc. We will collect and process the said information about you which you give us while:
- You create or update your Guide PSC Account
- You use our services – We may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with Guide PSC Platform for customer support.
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
Uses, Disclosure and Distribution of Your Information
We will not share your information with anybody outside the organization. We will use it for internal purpose only. We use the information we collect for following purposes,
- to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our services,
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services,
- to administer and enhance the security of our Guide PSC Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes,
- to understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries,
- to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns,
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and
- to carry out academic research with academic partners.
- to use while making advertising campaigns for the institute
- The photos of the active Users will be exhibited in ‘Recent Registrations’ in our Platform.
- The photos of the Users with their name and place will be exhibited in ‘Our Achievements’ in our Platform.
- The photos, name and place of Users shall be used for advertising purposes in Print, Broadcasting and Social media
By using the Guide PSC Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Guide PSC Platform.
Links to Other Websites
The Guide PSC Platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this Policy. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our business partners or agents which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
We use Authentication Cookies to tell us when you’re logged in, so we can show you the appropriate experience and features such as your account information, usage history and to edit your account settings.
Security and site integrity cookies are used to to support or enable security features to help keep Guide PSC App safe and secure. For example, they enable us to remember when you are logged into a secure area of the Services and help protect your account from being accessed by anyone other than you.
Things like cookies and pixels are used to deliver relevant ads, track ad campaign performance and efficiency. We may rely on information gained through these cookies to serve you ads that may be interesting to you on other websites. Similarly, our partners may use a cookie, attribution service or another similar technology to determine whether we’ve served an ad and how it performed or provide us with information about how you interact with them.
WHEN YOU VISIT THE ‘GUIDE PSC PLATFORM’ YOU MAY RECEIVE COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR DOMAINS. YOU CAN CHANGE THE SETTING OF THE INTERNET BROWSERS TO BLOCK COOKIES OR TO ALERT YOU WHEN COOKIES ARE SENT TO YOUR DEVICE. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR BROWSER INSTRUCTIONS OR HELP SCREEN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO ADJUST OR MODIFY YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS.